Businessman Hamilton Ndlovu has lost his bid to appeal a ruling by the Special Tribunal ordering him to repay R158 850 921, including interest, from unlawful personal protective equipment (PPE) contracts.
- SA warns other nations not to go from electricity to darkness
- Heatwave conditions expected over North West and Gauteng
- Woman gets R39,548 spousal maintenance after telling court that she has Grade 10 and never worked during marriage
- WATCH: Observatory substation fire leaves Joburg areas without electricity
- Gauteng health department mulls legal action after Matthew Lani’s Metro FM interview