Bringing coherence and a new kind of clarity to the workplace will be the key to ensuring successful teams in a post-pandemic future, and should be one of the major considerations for company leadership as 2023 comes into focus – particularly because of continued uncertainty on the part of employees, a leadership expert says.
- Light Start: Xbox’s mobile store, rAge’s VR war, .meme domains to explore, and Game Pass wants more
- Using WhatsApp’s new Secret Code feature won’t make anyone suspicious at all /s
- Watch all nine seasons of Formula E free of charge while you wait for season 10
- 3 ways AI can help farmers tackle the challenges of modern agriculture
- MTN launches new “Super Data” bundles – with prices as low as R2/GB