South Africans are often so desperate to get into Australia via the quickest and easiest route, that they hinder their chances of getting through the visa process successfully, says Sable International’s Sam Hopwood.
- SA warns other nations not to go from electricity to darkness
- Heatwave conditions expected over North West and Gauteng
- Woman gets R39,548 spousal maintenance after telling court that she has Grade 10 and never worked during marriage
- WATCH: Observatory substation fire leaves Joburg areas without electricity
- Gauteng health department mulls legal action after Matthew Lani’s Metro FM interview