Despite recent moves to cut red tape – especially for small and medium businesses – analysts and trade experts say the Department of Trade and Industry and Competition (DTIC) is actively ‘kneecapping’ investment in South Africa by trying to force businesses to do things its way.
- SA warns other nations not to go from electricity to darkness
- Heatwave conditions expected over North West and Gauteng
- Woman gets R39,548 spousal maintenance after telling court that she has Grade 10 and never worked during marriage
- WATCH: Observatory substation fire leaves Joburg areas without electricity
- Gauteng health department mulls legal action after Matthew Lani’s Metro FM interview