China has become the first country to approve a needle-free, inhaled version of a Covid-19 vaccine.
- SA warns other nations not to go from electricity to darkness
- Heatwave conditions expected over North West and Gauteng
- Woman gets R39,548 spousal maintenance after telling court that she has Grade 10 and never worked during marriage
- WATCH: Observatory substation fire leaves Joburg areas without electricity
- Gauteng health department mulls legal action after Matthew Lani’s Metro FM interview