A survey conducted by Debt Rescue shows that as many as 81% of respondents are cutting down on daily meals because they can no longer afford them, while 41% say that their monthly grocery budget can no longer feed their families.
- SA warns other nations not to go from electricity to darkness
- Heatwave conditions expected over North West and Gauteng
- Woman gets R39,548 spousal maintenance after telling court that she has Grade 10 and never worked during marriage
- WATCH: Observatory substation fire leaves Joburg areas without electricity
- Gauteng health department mulls legal action after Matthew Lani’s Metro FM interview