The Johannesburg Stock Exchange’s (JSE’s) clearinghouse, JSE Clear, has been granted a licence to act as an independent intermediary between buyers and sellers of stocks.
- SA warns other nations not to go from electricity to darkness
- Heatwave conditions expected over North West and Gauteng
- Woman gets R39,548 spousal maintenance after telling court that she has Grade 10 and never worked during marriage
- WATCH: Observatory substation fire leaves Joburg areas without electricity
- Gauteng health department mulls legal action after Matthew Lani’s Metro FM interview