It turns out the breach at Shoprite was more than a “possible compromise”. A hacking group says it stole the company’s Money Transfer client records, including photos of government ID cards.
- Wandering the wilderness: First-time Windows setup tips
- Samsung Galaxy A35 specs promise a decent mid-ranger according to new leaks
- Health-care AI: The potential and pitfalls of diagnosis by app
- Adobe putting its own spin on generative AI audio tools
- Navigating the badlands: First-time Android setup tips