Billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s media venture won the digital streaming rights to the Indian Premier League, outbidding entertainment giants including Walt Disney Co. and Sony Group Corp., according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Light Start: Xbox’s mobile store, rAge’s VR war, .meme domains to explore, and Game Pass wants more
- Using WhatsApp’s new Secret Code feature won’t make anyone suspicious at all /s
- Watch all nine seasons of Formula E free of charge while you wait for season 10
- 3 ways AI can help farmers tackle the challenges of modern agriculture
- MTN launches new “Super Data” bundles – with prices as low as R2/GB