Zandile Gumede suffered an emotional breakdown in court, but it was her questionable leadership style over the years that has likely led her to her current predicament.
- Heatwave conditions expected over North West and Gauteng
- Woman gets R39,548 spousal maintenance after telling court that she has Grade 10 and never worked during marriage
- WATCH: Observatory substation fire leaves Joburg areas without electricity
- Gauteng health department mulls legal action after Matthew Lani’s Metro FM interview
- Gas off! Kensington residents now offered R8,000 cash, biscuits and vouchers as gas fight goes to court