Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport was forced to close one of its runways after dry grass caught fire and “spilled over from the adjacent community within the airport precinct,” it said via Twitter.
- Wandering the wilderness: First-time Windows setup tips
- Samsung Galaxy A35 specs promise a decent mid-ranger according to new leaks
- Health-care AI: The potential and pitfalls of diagnosis by app
- Adobe putting its own spin on generative AI audio tools
- Navigating the badlands: First-time Android setup tips