Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. said it will give the transmission unit that it’s transforming into a separate entity a R39.9 billion loan to make sure it can complete projects and be financially viable.
- Wandering the wilderness: First-time Windows setup tips
- Samsung Galaxy A35 specs promise a decent mid-ranger according to new leaks
- Health-care AI: The potential and pitfalls of diagnosis by app
- Adobe putting its own spin on generative AI audio tools
- Navigating the badlands: First-time Android setup tips